cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As far as I can determine, the only coil with a problem is the new version of the 15" WOT for the Sov/Excal/BBS machines. The one I have that failed is the older 2 spoke type. Those have been reliable in the past, but, Coiltek doesn't have any more of them. If I could get one of those as a replacement, I would be happy with that. I don't want to install the new spider version until they figure out the problem, but, who knows when that will be?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As far as I can determine, the only coil with a problem is the new version of the 15" WOT for the Sov/Excal/BBS machines. The one I have that failed is the older 2 spoke type. Those have been reliable in the past, but, Coiltek doesn't have any more of them. If I could get one of those as a replacement, I would be happy with that. I don't want to install the new spider version until they figure out the problem, but, who knows when that will be?
Return it to Kellyco, get credit then wait till they are available again...

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found some receipts and will send it in. We'll see what happens.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread