Coin Collectors

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello All,
I am soon to be selling off a large portion of my coin collection to buy a nice detector. Any advice on where to sell? I do use Ebay a good bit. I wonder if I should do them in lots.......like all dollars together ect.? I will be selling 12 Morgans, 2 rolls of uncirculated Sacagaweas from the mint....P and D. A smooth error presidential. close to 100 Susan B Anthonys (circulated). and a 1909 S Wheat. Any suggestions?

Use the Susan B's, they are only worth $1, Post the others on this site under For Sale and see what happens. No fees to worry about here on Tnet.

Here you go Vermont. I have many, many wheats. Some are in unbelievable shape/grade. This one I admit is very hard to acquire and not the best I have seen but I do try to take honest pictures to show as close to exactly how it looks. I see the 1909 S going for 60 to 150 dollars on Ebay.

Attachments

• saturday finds 015 (Medium).jpg
    saturday finds 015 (Medium).jpg
    61 KB · Views: 416
  • saturday finds 016 (Medium).jpg
    saturday finds 016 (Medium).jpg
    66 KB · Views: 401
Get that 09-s graded to make sure its legit. Lot of fakes out there, other than that it's an awesome coin. Hoping to find a v.d.b in the back that would really be worth big bucks.

I sold the 1909 S Wheat for $98.00 on Ebay. No vdb :( but I was thrilled to find it was included in a book of pennies I bought at an antique store. Was hoping to find a 1914 D, 31 S, 55 dbl die etc. but no luck. The Morgans went for $243.00 and the 2 rolls of Sacagaweas for $66.00. I'm not parting with any more of them for now, I was able to sell enough to get my new tesoro! Cheers. :)

For EBay I would auction off all the Sacagaweas as a lot starting bid at face value plus shipping.
Same for the Susan B.'s start at face value. See what happens.
The Morgans and the others I would sell individually.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back