46.4 KB · Views: 99
  • spoon etc.jpg
    spoon etc.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 91
  • Whatsits.jpg
    Whatsits.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 104
Upvote 13
Nice relics, and congratulations on the IH and the Walker.

That's a heck of way to end a "drought"!!! :thumbsup:

Couldn't think of a better way to end a silver drought. Nice looking Indian and a sweet pile of relics.

Love those walkers

Been on a silver drought myself until yesterday's rosey, however the walker is a great way to break out. Cool relics you have there and the bottle is a bit different, looks like it doesn't stand on end.

Wow, a couple keeper coins and many cool relics. Looks like you were hunting a promising site.

Some good looking stuff there - I like the IH almost as much as the Walker - (still looking for my 1st IH)

The circular object in Photo #6, with the screw threads in it - what would you say that is? I have something very similar, and will share my ideas if so liked.

The circular object in Photo #6, with the screw threads in it - what would you say that is? I have something very similar, and will share my ideas if so liked.

It's an ox knob...went on the tip of oxen horns so that they didn't stab each other when working side by side. They were screwed on and then the tip would be cut off. Pretty common find, and I'm sure you come across them in Maine. They give a really good signal!

I love those halves. Nice assortment of bits, too. Congrats on a rewarding day.

Steve

well well well, that's one way to break a slump!, awesome walker!!!

Nice assortment of finds, liking the silver for sure and the IH is one that would crack a smile.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back