Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....gut up at da crack of dawn and started da chores which mostly consisted of making breakfast fur da hunny bunny who has a touch of the bug. Threw on the coveralls and the furbie and went to fetch Otto.

Well let me tell you Otto Mo Bile is no John Deer but the car has heart and gut me to the field lickety split. Had the field to myself for about....um three minutes when a pair of kids came over and said "Mister lettuce help you!" Kind of replied in a rather corny way with two simple words, "Beet it."
P4020015.jpg

With that I continued swinging the detector like a sickle mowing down the coins with each swipe. Each sod I cut made me wonder what would turnip! Hen the snow started coming down hard wid hail mixed in fur gud measures. The wind was howling bigtime so I'z lowered the flaps on my furbie and tied them down. It was time to git back to harvesting quota!

Things were going gud at least till I bent down and my knee sunk into the ground engulfing a good part of my shin as well. I was hog wild at that point as water was going down into me boot. To top it off my Niagara nose was dripping to chin level.....not a pretty sight youz!

Well the harvest was over and quota plowed out of the ground. Take was 53 coins @ $6.85 and then it was home to see the apple of my eye ..........she was gone to the hospital with her mother who was getting an MIR.
P4020016.jpg

This evening should be a blast as it's party time as my brother's Russian wife Natasha is now offically a Canuck citizen!
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...0141442047602_561992601_6577913_6146463_n.jpg

Upvote 0

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
billydabeeg said:
Nice digs eh? Yer posts slay me. :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Yeah, thought he might find a pear or more of 14 Carrots of goodness. Could have been a golden opportunity. :tongue3:

Gonna be some rowdiness north of the border tonight! :thumbsup:

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
Great Harvest and Story !
hope the hunnybunny is feeling better :icon_sunny:

Attachments

• BluenoseII.jpg
    BluenoseII.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 291

novafinder

Mar 18, 2011
nova scotia
Detector(s) used
teknetics
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aww our boat nice of you to post, shes a fine fine boat or she was.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread