Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Dawg check out dem small gold dollar coins I heard you can find errors on dem dat sell for a lot O' cash. They also don't circulate much so they will be in good condition...

smitty58d

Feb 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Depends on alot of things. Take a look at the beginners guide and you will see alot of good info on what to look for. Dont know how old you are but if your younger the bank roll is usually something that will slow you down. Dont know your situation but I started out getting CWR's of halves from tellers and scored I think 6 on the first day. I started with a $100 bank roll and worked my way up. HH

OP
OP
N

Nicholas

Jul 15, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher f-2.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wanted to look for wheaties i only found the new pennies I found a buffalo today.

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
I found 400+/- wheaties so far, I love them, only done about 10 boxes :D Keep it up! You'll find some sweet dates, I got 10-15 in teens, 20+ in twenties, and tons in 30's, 40's, 50's.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With all due respect, I think if you're asking us what to look for, you might want to ask yourself why you're doing it in the first place.

All I mean is, if you want to find rare pennies search pennies, if you want to find rare dimes search dimes. If you want to find silver, now that's a specific question we can try to answer, although at this point halves are producing terribly so you may want to search dimes.

Please though people, I'm happy to help anyone out, but questions have to be a bit more specific, or all you're asking us to do is voluntarily give our time to make up for time you personally don't want to spend

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would keep my eye out for gold bullio/coinage and diamond rings. I am also looking for a Nigerian princess who can cash my money orders, and cashiers checks. Does anyone know where I can find one?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread