Coin roll quiz

D1MES_101

Aug 7, 2012
USA
Primary Interest:
Other
this video makes me so happy thinking so many hunters that don't date check lost silver and i could find it - cant wait to go today and order a box of halves

kfs

Jul 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would never have picked those out.
Glad, I have been looking at the dates anyways.
I think I will just continue that practice

SilverHoarder07

Oct 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im an edge checker...I just did $2500 last night and found 1 1967....Previously when I date checked I had no yeild and it took forever...I am going to give it a shot by date on the $2500 before I take them back...I will keep you guys apprised!

SilverHoarder07

Oct 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im an edge checker...I just did $2500 last night and found 1 1967....Previously when I date checked I had no yeild and it took forever...I am going to give it a shot by date on the $2500 before I take them back...I will keep you guys apprised!

Nevermind, just tried to start with $500...lost interest after 10 minutes....too hard to be an effective date checker with the TV on which is how I edge check. I guess I will be leaving the more worn down 40% for the next hunter!

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nevermind, just tried to start with $500...lost interest after 10 minutes....too hard to be an effective date checker with the TV on which is how I edge check. I guess I will be leaving the more worn down 40% for the next hunter!

Sound double checking is way quicker. just rifle the coins in your hands once or twice

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
SilverForBrains said:
Sound double checking is way quicker. just rifle the coins in your hands once or twice

Exactly what I do after I look at the edges real qwik, I have caught a few like that I didn't see edge checking, you can definitely hear that way! You'll never miss one. HH, Maverick.

smitty58d

Feb 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great video thanks for sharing. I recently missed a 1967 but caught it on the sound splash test.

hotrod

Bronze Member
May 12, 2012
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i usually let them clink in my had to see if i can hear any silver!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions