coinsareawesome

Bronze Member
Apr 6, 2013
Mid-Atlantic Region
Detector(s) used
Ace-250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, today I went to a local coin show today with TheButtonKing. I had some very nice finds today. I went to tables I usually stop at first, and some good coins. The greatest of those coins were a contemporary counterfeit 1700s 1/2 Real for $.10, a few early halfpennies for $.25 each, a Cuban 1915 20 Centavos, and a Prussian 1865 3 Pfennig in EF condition for $1. After my usual rounds, TheButtonKing took me over to another table, where the guy had a jar of coins, which he said we could look through. After looking through it, the guy said the price was twenty bucks, and I said "sold!" because I saw some nice silver in there. I looked through it on the way home, and I saw something that made my eyes pop right out of their sockets: a twenty cent piece! It had a small hole in it, but it is still a twenty cent piece! I also found a Serbian coin, a few semi-key German coins, and some nice silver. All in all, not a bad day! I also found a coin that I am not sure what it is. It has very little detail on the back, but I can make out NG on the middle of the back. Please help ID! Thanks in advance!

image.jpeg

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to the Baltimore show and picked up a roll of Walkers and a 1984-P Doubled die obverse Lincoln (double ear.) Been trying to find one for several years now, with no luck, so I'll probably find one tonight.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice coin score, congratulations! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread