coincidence?

dogpound

Sep 24, 2010
southeast PA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
i've never (to my knowledge) had any type of paranormal experience happen to me and never really thought too much about the subject. My grandparents lived in an old farmhouse and my mother has told me about a couple experiences she had at the farm which i just sort of blew off as "yea sure mom" stories, one she told me about was as a child she was playin in the barn when she fell thru the floorboard and insted of falling down on a piece of equipment that was below her she was "thrown" several feet landing in a pile of hay unharmed, then she tells me that when i was a baby only a few days old she walked into the room where my crib was and seen the image of a aunt that had passed away hovering over me lookin into the crib...both these stories i just pass off like my mom is just pullin my leg. Anyway in February of 2009 while i'm visiting my parents house (they built and live next to my grandparents farmhouse) my mom is telling me how she's seen a dark figure pass by the back porch on more than one occasion and she's describing it like its a grim reaper type figure, so now i'm thinking my mom(who's in her mid 60's) is ready for a rubber room or her eyesight is just playing tricks on her..here comes the strange part....beginning of april, 2 months after seeing this "dark figure" lurking outside my father suddenly passes away...... coincidence?...after that those stories she told me about her experiences really got me thinking.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D :coffee2: Have a cup... GOOD, that it got ya thinking! Yer mom's experience as a young girl sounds like a guardian angel/deceased family member "intervention". The "auntie" thing DOES sound like a family thing... and "auntie" COULD be YER "guardian angel". The "grim Reaper" is just ONE of the "signs" that SOMEONE in yer family may soon die (to this life).... NOTHING to really be afraid of. We DON"T die PERMANENTLY,
just transformed to a HIGHLY condensed state of consciousness, like a BUTTERFLY after ALL it's life stages. SO! dp, think on these things... just don't worry about them. :icon_thumleft: ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread