Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I guess sleep deprivation and 70 hour work weeks might be responsible. There's a nice wood carving of Jesus at the Catholic Church and a block away is what I assume to be the Devil playing a fiddle. I took a pic of the old blacksmith shop, drove around the corner and had to take a pic of this truck. Maybe that's all connected and there's some kind of big inside joke goin on in Kremmling, I don't know.

Attachments

• 1-6g.jpg
    1-6g.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 85
  • 1-6h.jpg
    1-6h.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 86
  • 1-6e.jpg
    1-6e.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 84
  • 1-6i.jpg
    1-6i.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 81

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I guess sleep deprivation and 70 hour work weeks might be responsible. There's a nice wood carving of Jesus at the Catholic Church and a block away is what I assume to be the Devil playing a fiddle. I took a pic of the old blacksmith shop, drove around the corner and had to take a pic of this truck. Maybe that's all connected and there's some kind of big inside joke goin on in Kremmling, I don't know.

Is that the truck they use to melt the snow off the streets?

Homar

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Petty wild in Kremmling

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, interesting.... seems like they're "signs" of the times....or something...:dontknow:...lol

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...melt the snow off the streets....haha! Pretty good, Homar. I guess it belongs to a store of the same name across the street. Never seen a real person in Kremmling dressed that way. In fact, here in the mountains, it's a rare thing to see a lady in a skirt. (If her legs are shaved, that's a bonus) I suppose if we say a lady in a halter top and short shorts walking around we would all turn to stone. (OK, there's no harm in lookin and admiring respectfully. I'm married, but I can still run to the end of my chain and bark.) On the other side of it, ladies don't get to see a lot of guys walkin around in speedos, which really might be a good thing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions