fuzymunky

Jul 11, 2012
CO
Detector(s) used
Retired: Garrett Ace 350, Garrett AT Pro -------
Active: White's DFX 300
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
One day's worth of hunting. Wife barely raised an eyebrow with a "mmm, that's nice" comment.....I don't think she's a believer.... What's it going to take?

Tent rope tighteners, gold eagle, Great Seal, and U.S. Army 4-hole buttons, U.S. button and part of another one, Indian Head, 2x V Liberty nickels, large cent, 2x seated dimes (an 1841 :icon_thumleft:) a Trime, glass top to coffee percolator, pocket watch parts, cannon fuse lighter.

Not sure the caliber of the brass shell.

Attachments

• coins.jpg
    coins.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 249
  • Finds.jpg
    Finds.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 217
Upvote 8
OP
OP
fuzymunky

fuzymunky

Jul 11, 2012
CO
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have the same problem with my old lady every time i find something she says "ohh thats cool.." then she says "well i dont mean to sound uninterested but you gotta look at it from a woman's point of view" so i walked into the kitchen and looked out the window... she asked what i was doing i told her "im looking at it from a woman's point of view.. for some reason now she doesnt ask what i find anymore

But the way i look at it you did a pretty damn good job love the coins you found

That was absolutely hilarious!

OP
OP
fuzymunky

fuzymunky

Jul 11, 2012
CO
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
If anyone's interested in the Large Cent I'd be willing to part with it if we worked out a deal. I have a two piece cardboard necklace-type box about 3/4 full of them, so this would just be tossed in with the rest of them. You guys are welcome to send me a message.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread