Coke Reward Points

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Occasionally I have to fill the Coke machine at work. Usually it's 10-12 "12 packs" that are used.
I noticed there are numbers etc on the inside end flap. I've been led to believe that people do something with these numbers to accumulate "points" for redemption of merchandise, etc. on the computer at a website of Coke.
I know nothing about this business but I've got the end flaps of 12 packages of 12 packs.
The first person who collects these numbers and PM's me, I will email you with the numbers for your collection.
Perhaps someone could also fill me in on this promotion...

Best Wishes,

Scott

PS. Watch this post for the next time I get some more for your chance to get the numbers!

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
I suggest you keep them, my father in-law saves them and turns them in at mycokerewards.com, my son collects them at school for him. Since we all save them he occasionally get something for us with them.

Last year he got us a free vcr/dvd combo unit, about two weeks ago he got us a Cannon pixma ip2600 photo printer.

They have some really nice things.

Nice of you to offer.

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It all sounds....what's the word? Lucrative!
Think I'll look into it.
Thanks for the link and advice.

Best wishes,
Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread