Coleco Electronic Quarterback

meanpc

Jun 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was a cool find. I picked this up for $3. I did have to desolder the 9v battery clip and solder a new one in - took about 5 minutes. Guy bought it for 84.99 + shipping. These are pretty rare, especially in the box. I think the Mattel football games are much more prevalent.

coleco qb.JPG

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is the very first portable video game that I ever played. I still remember playing it while riding the bus on the way to school. Thanks for the memories.

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is the very first portable video game that I ever played. I still remember playing it while riding the bus on the way to school. Thanks for the memories.

I just got in the heated debate with our neighbor girl because I know she's not allowed to take her self on the bus. And her mom is out of town for a week in her dads there so he drops her off at our house. And she has herself. She's in second grade just need a cell phone but her grandmother bought it for her. As a Christmas gift. So she's going to take it on the bus today and listen to music. I will laugh if that thing gets broken as it deserves to be because she is such a snotty little girl I can't stand that my daughter hangs out with her sometimes. For example when she comes to our house and either mouth off to my kids or brags about something I Send her home every time.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got in the heated debate with our neighbor girl because I know she's not allowed to take her self on the bus. And her mom is out of town for a week in her dads there so he drops her off at our house. And she has herself. She's in second grade just need a cell phone but her grandmother bought it for her. As a Christmas gift. So she's going to take it on the bus today and listen to music. I will laugh if that thing gets broken as it deserves to be because she is such a snotty little girl I can't stand that my daughter hangs out with her sometimes. For example when she comes to our house and either mouth off to my kids or brags about something I Send her home every time.
Blame the parents not the kid. Their actions are learned by example. She sounds like an only child or maybe just a spoiled one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread