Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Collections..Marie's that collect dust and my sensible ones

From the land of the Bluenose.....it has only been two days now that the snow has everything covered and going shack happy already. May get out a swishing soon as the lakes haven't frozen.

Since I am in thought I'd share a few photos of collections in the household. Mind you most of Marie's I consider dust collectors!
P5130008.jpg

They are cute I guess but no doubt in this bouy's febble mind these class as the above stated thingies.......dust collectors.
P5130013.jpg
Don't think this photo is on the level!

Well as for this bouy it's more sensible as far as collecting. Here is my Van Meer's who is a fellow at work that has talent and besides he offers personnal payroll deductions for his work which needless to say works for me.
The Bluenose.
P5130006.jpg

This vase scene was hung at the airport near ACE (air crew enterance) and I just had to have it.
P5130002.jpg

This last one he did from a photo. Here is the story behind it. Had my class in Yellowknife on a field trip and we went fishing in Prelude Lake and landed on an island in the middle of it and began fishing. Well about an hour into it I hooked a lake trout that took this bouy for ever and a day to get in and almost tore me arms off. Weight was slightly over 31 pounds which is not uncommon for that area. Was done out and found me a good place to sack out as Marie continued fishing. She did later hook one that almost dragged her in the lake but it broke her line.
P5130004.jpg
Think Dwayne took artistic liberty when it came to hair and waist lines!
P5130010.jpg
A collection we all here can relate too. Garretts best ever line of detectors and I'm always looking for another!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread