Colonial finds to start off the fall!

Hunthicks

Oct 22, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out for my first hunt in a while with The Patriot today, and it turned out alright. Tried a group of fields I've hit before and have popped a spanish and a few other coins and buttons at previously. Patriot managed the best find of the day but I was pretty happy to get out nonetheless!
1917 Large Cent, couple of crusty coppers, musketballs, crotal bell, tombacs, pewter and flat buttons. The only designed button was broken.
067.jpg

Upvote 0

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like the same as our digs... ok, had the chance, but nothing too over the top. Next time! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Hunthicks

Hunthicks

Oct 22, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iron Patch said:
Looks like the same as our digs... ok, had the chance, but nothing too over the top. Next time! :thumbsup:

Yup! 3 spanish and 2 2nd Americans this year, so i can't complain for only my third year detectin'!

The Patriot

Bronze Member
Oct 16, 2009
Digging Relics
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox and CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you were anything like me...finds or not, just nice to get out for some fresh air and to dig some dirt... nothing wrong with those finds at all... you had your quota on silver this year my friend :laughing9: save some for me...

RJH02

Dec 30, 2007
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Silver umax w/ 7in Deep Search Wide scan coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That looks like a great site!

MaineRelic

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2008
MAINE
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesorso's, Minelabs, Garrett's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I certainly would not hesitate to hunt that site again ! What is the big copper bottom left ? I can see something !! MaineRelic

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hunthicks said:
Iron Patch said:

Yup! 3 spanish and 2 2nd Americans this year, so i can't complain for only my third year detectin'!

Those 2nds are still extremely rare in great condition. If you can dig a nice one you can upgrade your detector. Of course I'm going to be the one to dig it and put it in my case before my 3rd A and 4th A, and after the 1st A I hope to get someday! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Hunthicks

Hunthicks

Oct 22, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iron Patch said:
Hunthicks said:
Iron Patch said:

Those 2nds are still extremely rare in great condition. If you can dig a nice one you can upgrade your detector. Of course I'm going to be the one to dig it and put it in my case before my 3rd A and 4th A, and after the 1st A I hope to get someday! :thumbsup:

I don't doubt you'll be the one that would dig it!! :wink:

OP
OP
Hunthicks

Hunthicks

Oct 22, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Patriot said:
if you were anything like me...finds or not, just nice to get out for some fresh air and to dig some dirt... nothing wrong with those finds at all... you had your quota on silver this year my friend :laughing9: save some for me...

I'll try ;D I think we have some spots lined up come spring that will turn out pretty sweet!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread