colonial gold. finally ( Warning Member may have Lied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klclark3

Banned
Apr 20, 2013
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Discovery 3300, AT GOLD, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140313_191859.png
    ForumRunner_20140313_191859.png
    116.2 KB · Views: 1,543
  • ForumRunner_20140313_191908.png
    ForumRunner_20140313_191908.png
    113.9 KB · Views: 1,424
Upvote 67
mail it to me .. I will tell you all about it lol :laughing7:..BANNER !...Im getting a banner just by looking at that thing :censored:

Last edited:
Damn that is pretty ....I,ll freak out if I ever find one.

Big congrats !!!!!

Hello Klclark3. Still lookinf for my 1st gold coin. Sorry I can't hep with any info on your find but...............that is suuuhhhweeeet! Thanks for posting it. HH. C9

Banner!!! Banner!! Banner$$ Banner***
Don't forget to make a video and mention that you never would have found it without your AT pro at least 5 times.........

(you don't get paid until the 5th mention)

You mean you found it that close to your house ?

First I'll say I like you took a pic. with some dirt still stuck around the detail, very good.

I guess if the date is 1759 it must be one guinea,was first thinking it looked too big and was a 2 G.

Awesome.

BANNER!!! Did You Find This At The Same Location As The continental Army Button??

Yes I did under a layer of rocks at the base of a tree, the button was on the other side.

Yes I did mr rick, I get all my treasures on the acres we own.

Wow , Looks to be King George II - guinea ? really can't I'd the denomination - If you qualify (time on T-net ?) that would clearly be a
banner find !

Banner! That's a crazy nice find!! You found that in Kentucky?

wow what a great find. Made me bite my tongue at first glance.

What the heck? I'm still rubbing my eyes as I can't believe what i'm seeing! What a stunning piece! I vote banner!:notworthy:

I've never voted banner, not sure if I'm allowed, but here goes, that's a banner find in my eyes. The colour and detail even with the soil on is beautiful, gotta love a gold coin.

Hi; It is a King George Groat in XF Condition. Value is $600 - $900. I vote BANNER for sure. Great Find. CONGRATS. You are now part of an exclusive Club called the Colonial Gold Finders Club. Not very many Members. You are our newest. Congrats. PEACE:RONB :headbang:

WOW, THAT IS BEAUTIFUL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back