May 1, 2007
central pa
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, 11" & 15" coils
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello All,

The Bone Dry Detecting crew got out today to the ColonialSite we've been hitting for the last month. The pickings are getting pretty slim but we managed to find a few nice items. Here are mine - the guys will be posting theirs soon.

Kirk & Kyle think the copper is a King George III - although there is even less detail than the last one I found - don't get me wrong I like finding 200 year old coins but I REALLY WANT SOME DETAIL ON IT !!!!! (a date or bust would be cool)

anyway - got a shoe buckle and some nice dropped musketballs

we also had a chance to talk with another land owner and got permission to hunt a really exciting piece of property that could produce bigtime !

take care

vp

Attachments

• colonials-aftertumble copy.jpg
    colonials-aftertumble copy.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 258
  • colonialstuff.jpg
    colonialstuff.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 651
  • colonials-aftertumble copy.jpg
    colonials-aftertumble copy.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 266
Upvote 0

Colonial Zoyboy

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2006
PA
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
Re: Colonial Stuff from recent Bone Dry hunt

PACO said:
THANKS KIRKPA,
I`M LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING WHAT SOMEONE MIGHT THINK WHAT THEY BOTH MIGHT BE....... CAN`T WAIT TO SEE THE PIC
PACO, BONEDRYDETECTING .COM ( UNDER CONSTRUCTION )

Yo, PACO, I am looking forward to this new field. ;) Helk, we are all due for a handful of Colonials. ;)

Bone Dry Detecting...zoyster

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Speaking of John Walter, I was parallel to the RIVER today when I found my BIG colonial buckle and 3 ringers. I am always either right next to the river, or not far from a river and I hunt on a Peninsula flanked on both sides by rivers! ;)

Colonial Zoyboy

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2006
PA
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000

{Sentinel} said:
Speaking of John Walter, I was parallel to the RIVER today when I found my BIG colonial buckle and 3 ringers. I am always either right next to the river, or not far from a river and I hunt on a Peninsula flanked on both sides by rivers! ;)

Yo, {Sentinel}, I am proud to say that John Walter would be proud of your style. ;)

azmetaldetector

Sep 22, 2005
Arizona
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Whites MXT Pro

K..I give up..whom is John Walter that is so often referenced in your posts?

H

HAVE DETECTOR WILL TRAVEL

The first step is to admit you have a problem, and you have crossed that threshold Kirk. I hope the best with you're recovery. Well i guess i gotta get back to my Tnet and holding my detector. Wish y'all luck sunday.

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

zoyboy said:
{Sentinel} said:

Yo, {Sentinel}, I am proud to say that John Walter would be proud of your style. ;)

Yes Indeed Sir! I think you are right! ;)

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL

Yo, Kevin, did you clean your coppa up a bit? That is a nice coin, dude!

Happy Thanksgiving,
Kirk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread