sherm

Feb 8, 2017
mt jewett pa
Detector(s) used
minelab eurka gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MY MISTAKE!!

Can't believe it, All the years I've been prospecting, and I can't even remember where my 40 acre claim was. I've never prospected in Colorado, altho I sure would like too. I read so many threads about Colorado, I guess I had Colorado on the brain. I listed my thread Colorado Claim, It should have been ARIZONA CLAIM. I owned the "Rainbows End Three". The years I had it, I walk past where I believe the good gold is. As I sit here at home in Pa, I think about that claim often. You see, the bedrock is only inches deep. On this claim there is a natural screening table, meaning the bedrock, being split and only inches between splits that runs at about what I would say a :hello:30 degree angle thru this claim for a few hundred feet down the 10-12 foot wide drywash. The last I heard, I think someone from Ca. had the claim. I would like to tell whomever has this claim now, where they could find what I believe, good gold. Maybe one of TNET members just might have it now. Tnx, for reading.

Butch

okbasspro

Jan 14, 2012
Chickasha,Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Since the names on claims tend to change you might have better luck if you mention county or general location. Awful nice of you to offer up your info though hopefully someone can use it to help themselves. [emoji106]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread