BH Pioneer 505
Fisher Impulse UW Pulse Ind.
Fisher F2

mmiller

May 21, 2006
COLORADO SPRINGS
Detector(s) used
DFX & XLT & Judge II Auto
I've detected in several ghost towns here. what part of colorado will you be in? don't know a lot about northern colorado. but there are some areas south and west of Denver that you can detect on. There are a few places that you can pan that are good let me know if you will be south of Denver and maybe i could recommend a few places.

old_goldchaser

Feb 10, 2010
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Multiple pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dennisdunigan said:
Great link! I loved the pictures. Good hunting this year guys!

Also, if you are interested in other locations, there are alot of abandoned homesteads up in the NE part of the state. For instance, there are at least a dozen old homesteads and abandoned farmsteads within a couple of miles of my place. And thats just the tip of the iceberg. I would bet that many of these have never been detected. Or rarely. Not even by me. There are too many, not if you want to really go over a location. And all you have to do is drive. And finding the owners many times means just finding the nearest occupied farmstead or home and asking who owns the place you are wanting to get permission to hunt. Most times if they dont own the property you're interested in, they know who does own it, and can tell you how and where to contact them. Folks out this neck of the woods are mostly very friendly and willing to help you out, just be honest with them and tell them what you are wanting to do. :thumbsup:

I moved back here, oh, going on 7 years ago now. My how time flies. Bought the small ranch we have about 4 years ago. Havent had alot of time to TH like I would prefer, but I am getting set to retire for good and then we will have plenty of time.

Good luck, and post here if and when you head this direction. :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions