OP
OP
BGB

BGB

Jun 17, 2008
Los Angeles CA, Prescott AZ
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6
Im looking at the first week of july. One of the caches I want to try and find is in the Victor CO area. Im researching more locations but Im waiting to see how many people are seriously interested before I give out any of that info.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is Victor N ----- S ------- E ------- W we will be in Limon mid month! Rush to the Rockies!

OP
OP
BGB

BGB

Jun 17, 2008
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6
Im also thinking about searching the old site of Clifford CO. I have alot of local sites here in the Lamar CO area also. It all depends on where everyone wants to hunt. I have alot of ghost town sites we can search but they spread out all over the state so we will have to go on several hunts to be able to search them all.

OP
OP
BGB

BGB

Jun 17, 2008
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6
Victor is near cripplecreek . Its not far from Canon City and Pueblo. There are a few good sites in the Limon area too.

OP
OP
BGB

BGB

Jun 17, 2008
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6
I wanted to update this. Im moving to arizona in early july so if the hunt is going to happen it has to be soon.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So sorry I will be praying for a quick recovery! And for you to be back out there hunting!

OP
OP
BGB

BGB

Jun 17, 2008
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6
Atleast now I finally have time to post videos of my finds on youtube. I'm posting all the links on the site so everyone can see what I've found.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread