Combo dump rd-trp payoff................

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Did NOT "get lost" today but still had a really good day.

Each line in Picture is is a separate Bank find, hit over 20 Banks only 4 paid off total find 171 %40's . Odd each of the BIG finds had almost identical numbers, one was 86 the other 83.

The Dog treats are from Tellers, my 3 dogs probably ate 6 or 8 of them before took pic as we drove along.
At one Bank teller had 20 rolls found 4 Solid Rolls in lot and 3 in other rolls in bunch; teller asked me if had anything to put rolls in pulled out my bandanna, while she loaded it up I said to her that I kinda feel like Jesse James only don't use my bandanna like he did.

Attachments

• 100_1293.JPG
    100_1293.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 321
  • 100_1294.JPG
    100_1294.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 318
Upvote 0
OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Sorry Heidi tipped over before could snap picture. The 2 standing are mother & daughter 9 & 3 years old, Shatzee & Petra.

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice Obediah!

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
NaturalJWL said:
Wow ! Nice haul ! Using the dogs to play on sympathys huh, lol. If it works, use it. :icon_thumright:

No not sympathy at all, they are like ice breakers, many times the tellers & office workers all come out in to lobby to ogle them- then I ask for Halves after they are done.

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty nice haul! It's been said before: You should train them to sniff out the silver. Then you'll know whether or not to even enter the banks.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
uh you bring your dogs into the bank? must say I don't care about the coins, I want one of your dogs... always wanted a hot dog, but instead had to settle for a Pomeranian

nice score!

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
d2arcing said:
uh you bring your dogs into the bank? must say I don't care about the coins, I want one of your dogs... always wanted a hot dog, but instead had to settle for a Pomeranian

nice score!

Yeah, once in a while someone objects, but normally they are a hit, 2 of them have such class and style they carry selves like show dogs, get compliments on them all time, and they understand me- my commands and obey- Heidi the one that fell over does not she is just a 90 mile an hour love bug, the other 2 will not approach anyone quickly.

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Did a short little dump run to get rid of the 54 rolls of Clad picked up yesterday, hit few banks along way got 2 more rolls of clad and the "story" too many times about a guy who was just here who wanted Halves for Halloween treats- yeah right(!). All I got was more doggie treats like ones in pic at top of thread.

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
silvercop said:
i have 2 dachshunds myself. maggie and minnie. they are black and tan. congrats on the score

Next time you post your Box pics add one of Maggie & Minnie, plz.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread