Comeback Road trip baby!

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Although no Seated Lib found on this trip it was a good one I think. I went out with my Dad who got me into coins oh Twenty some odd years ago and I guess I got him back into about 4 months ago now with this hobbie. Although I can't tell you where we went I can tell you about what we found. The second bank produce 7 full rolls of 40% kennedies. This was an incredible start. Throughout the day we found several more 40% including another full roll of 40%ers. The day was slim on 90%ers although we did find 1-1964 and a 1961 Ben.

In total 191 silver 40%ers and 2 90%.

Not bad for being gone for a while. I wish I could post the pics but my camera broke when I went to Spain. I did not get the warranty so it looks like I might have to wait to get another one. I hope you all enjoyed reading about them though.. happy hunting

Golden Silver

Upvote 0
OP
OP
golden silver

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
Are you missing those boxes yet Rich? Come on, I bet your at least itchen for the ole' road trip.

Golden Silver

JD-GA

Feb 2, 2010
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Arg you're going to make me burn a tank of gas hunting tomorrow. Grats on the awesome trip.

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
golden silver said:
Are you missing those boxes yet Rich? Come on, I bet your at least itchen for the ole' road trip.

Golden Silver

GS not even a big score could tempt me to go on another road trip. I get much more enjoyment reading about road trips from the comfort and warmth of my home.
:icon_scratch: Boxes is another matter.
hh
Rich

OP
OP
golden silver

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
Yeah, For many reasons I took a break. No money during the holidays, buying a house and just being a little worn out like Rich. It is good to be back. I look forward to contributing to the site. Thanks.

Golden Silver

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kaching!!!!!! I love customer rolls, I've only found a few rolls of solid silver.. Nothing like the feeling u get.. NICE JOB!!!!

Steve L.

Oct 11, 2008
Vienna, ME
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Time Ranger, White's DFX-300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Massive score! Excellent! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions