worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
CappyZ, Does ANYTHING suprise you as far as BigBrother goes? Just remember, It's for your SAFETY. God Bless HH Chris

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

worldtalker said:
CappyZ, Does ANYTHING suprise you as far as BigBrother goes? Just remember, It's for your SAFETY. God Bless HH Chris

Today on the news...gov't cooking male HVP vaccines. Apparently in Virginia and Washingtoon the female versions are Mandatory...
I have friend who swear all these vaccines are about population control.

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember back around 2000, I HAD to get the series of Anthrax shots in order to deploy to Saudi Arabia, and if any of us refused, we would have been discharged! In fact in our unit we did have two, a husband and wife, who refused and were let go (there might have been other problems unknown to me with them but that was the biggest reason as far as I know)! In their case they lost their civilian federal technican positions since they were discharged from the military, a quadruple financial whammy. Federal Technicans who work for the military (Reserves and ANG) are required to hold a position with the military in order to have their civilian position, so if you get discharged from the military for any reason, your civilian position is also terminated.

Don

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

A GHOST FROM THE PAST WHISPERS TO OUR NATIONAL PSYCHE..

“…There Is Very Grave Danger That An Announced Need For ‘Increased Security’ Will Be Seized Upon By Those Anxious To Expand Its Meaning To The Very Limits Of Official Censorship And Concealment. That I Do Not Intend To Permit…And No Official Of My Administration, Whether His Rank Is High Or Low, Civilian Or Military, Should Interpret My Words Here Tonight As An Excuse To Censor The News, To Stifle Dissent, To Cover Up Our Mistakes Or To Withhold From The Press And The Public The Facts They Deserve To Know.”
“For We Are Opposed Around The World By A Monolithic And Ruthless CONSPIRACY That Relies Primarily On Covert Means For Expanding Its Sphere Of Influence – On Infiltration Instead Of Invasion, On Subversion Instead Of Elections, On Intimidation Instead Of Free Choice, On Guerrillas By Night Instead Of Armies By Day. It Is A System Which Has Conscripted Vast Human And Material Resources Into The Building Of A Tightly Knit, Highly Efficient Machine That Combines Military, Diplomatic, Intelligence, Economic, Scientific And Political Operations….”
“Its Preparations Are Concealed, Not Published. Its Mistakes Are Buried, Not Headlined. Its Dissenters Are Silenced, Not Praised. No Expenditure Is Questioned, No Rumor Is Printed, No Secret Is Revealed…Nevertheless, Every DEMOCRACY Recognizes The NECESSARY RESTRAINTS Of ‘National Security’…”
- President John F. Kennedy; In A Speech Before The American News Publishers Association

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Cappyz,Last I knew we were a REPUBLIC ,danged if that ain't just PURE Phycopolitcal Brainwashin!!!!!! God Bless the united States of America Once Again HH Chris

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

worldtalker said:
Cappyz,Last I knew we were a REPUBLIC ,danged if that ain't just PURE Phycopolitcal Brainwashin!!!!!! God Bless the united States of America Once Again HH Chris

You sound like one of Nixon's spawn...

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Cappy Z. said:
worldtalker said:

You sound like one of Nixon's spawn...
I AM NOT A CROOK!!!!!!!!!

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
If Al Queda release Anthrax across the states...which is very possible, you'll be very grateful for that stockpiled vaccine!
Just my opinion as an ex boy scout. :wink:

Jeep

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2008
32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W
Detector(s) used
My other detector is a helicopter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anthrax is bad stuff

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthrax

I have already been vaccinated and see no problem with it. Just like with any other vaccination I needed
during my travels.

Why have needless deaths when a vaccine is available? I wonder if the nation went through this during
the days of polio? I am sure we did.

A study as the original post's link on children is a step in the right direction, If you have no idea of the
proper dose, how can you give it to children if the need arises?

Sometimes common sense needs to prevail and with this being a clear and present danger to the world
these vaccines are needed. Otherwise there will just be us old military farts, veterinarians and hospital workers left around.

Not being a big fan of government programs or interference I am glad to see them doing what we pay them to really do.

George (MN)

May 16, 2005
I don't trust any vaccines & would certainly not be first to try if ever. All the doctors are pushing flu shots (drug pushers of the worst kind). I take 4,000-5,000 IUs of Vitamin D3 in nice weather & up it to 10,000 IUs daily in winter. Costs maybe a dime a day.

Before I knew about D3, tried various cold treatments, nothing was very effective. Tried codeine for cough, stopped coughing until swallowed!

Gone are the 2 weeks misery of a cold. I just get maybe one or two barely there symptoms lasting part of a day! Enough people have taken D3 at 10,000 IUs with no bad effects reported. Met an older woman who took 50,000 IUs daily for a month, said it gave her lots of energy. But Dr. had her cut back.

Drs. don't even recommend D3, other than the very low amount in a multi-vitamin. The govt recommends low dosages only. Can't have anything working for cheap that might compete with (P)harmaceuticals industry. Big Pharma wants to get many dietary supplements made illegal or turned into high cost prescriptions, acc. to mercola.com They would have to do expensive tests at 100-1,000 times normal dose.

I think the last time I had the flu was many, many years ago when I got a flu shot. They like to say flu shots don't prevent flu in everyone, but might they actually cause flu in some people?

There is a very strong working relationship with Big Pharma & military. To create a vaccine for a virus, Big Pharma must first create the virus.
I do not trust govt or corps on health. Best wishes, George (MN)

Jeep

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2008
32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W
Detector(s) used
My other detector is a helicopter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
George (MN) said:
I don't trust any vaccines & would certainly not be first to try if ever. All the doctors are pushing flu shots (drug pushers of the worst kind). I take 4,000-5,000 IUs of Vitamin D3 in nice weather & up it to 10,000 IUs daily in winter. Costs maybe a dime a day.

Before I knew about D3, tried various cold treatments, nothing was very effective. Tried codeine for cough, stopped coughing until swallowed!

Gone are the 2 weeks misery of a cold. I just get maybe one or two barely there symptoms lasting part of a day! Enough people have taken D3 at 10,000 IUs with no bad effects reported. Met an older woman who took 50,000 IUs daily for a month, said it gave her lots of energy. But Dr. had her cut back.

Drs. don't even recommend D3, other than the very low amount in a multi-vitamin. The govt recommends low dosages only. Can't have anything working for cheap that might compete with (P)harmaceuticals industry. Big Pharma wants to get many dietary supplements made illegal or turned into high cost prescriptions, acc. to mercola.com They would have to do expensive tests at 100-1,000 times normal dose.

I think the last time I had the flu was many, many years ago when I got a flu shot. They like to say flu shots don't prevent flu in everyone, but might they actually cause flu in some people?

There is a very strong working relationship with Big Pharma & military. To create a vaccine for a virus, Big Pharma must first create the virus.
I do not trust govt or corps on health. Best wishes, George (MN)

Smart Doctor, another month of taking 50,000 IU's would of sent her into into kidney failure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_D

maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Thailand/Europe/California
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And what is the supposed conspiracy? Since the government is usually accused of not being prepaired for an emergency, is there something wrong with trying to prepair for the event of a catastrophe, if these are coffins, coffin liners or whatever. They certainly seem big for a coffin, but who knows. It didn't seem like the storage area was top secrete, so what is the problem? Maybe after the government uses the comtrails to kill off half the population, then these will be used? ???

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cappy Z. said:
Today on the news...gov't cooking male HVP vaccines. Apparently in Virginia and Washingtoon the female versions are Mandatory...
I have friend who swear all these vaccines are about population control.
You mean HPV. If it is about population control, then it should be free and mandatory for all welfare recipients.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
biological warfare has 'always' been coming.
govt stocks MANY vaccines. I don't see anything 'dramatic' or different here at all.

Aug 10, 2011
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari & Excalibur 1000, Tesoro uMax, Whites Eagle Spectrum,
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The first time to my knowledge, and the last time that anthrax was released in the US was by the shadowy people behind the George W. Bush regime. Remember, it was ONLY Democrats who received the anthrax letters.

They tried to blame it on Muslims, just as they blamed the events of 9/11 on Muslims, but come to find out, it was a weaponized version of anthrax and unavailable to your average "terrorist." Big mistake on the government's part. Then, I believe, that they fingered an American contractor with the government, and whadda ya know, he committed what we used to call an "Arkancide."

Amazingly, the same so called Al Qaeda who were killing Americans in Afghanistan, found their way to Libya and became what your government called "freedom fighters," or, "rebels." Your government aided then armed them and flew thousands of bombing missions against the legitimate government of Libya, to overthrow it to not only have access to the oil, but the huge aquifer underneath Libya. As you know, water is being bet on as the "oil" of the future. These gobalists in your government and France and the UK want total control of all governments. It is hard to have a New World Order without total control. Bill Clinton's mission as given to him by the globalists was to destroy Yugoslavia, and hand over Kosovo to the Albanian mafia, known as the KLA, so that they could continue to send drugs up out of that region to Europe for processing and onto American streets. President Slobodan Milosevic of Yugoslavia had pretty much shut down the drug trafficking and that made the drug families of Europe and the US, including the Bushes and the Clintons, along with the CIA, very mad.

These globalists figure that if they can scare the American people enough, that they will give up their rights gladly, "to be more secure." So far, it looks like their estimation of the American people was spot on.

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cappy Z. said:
A GHOST FROM THE PAST WHISPERS TO OUR NATIONAL PSYCHE..

“…There Is Very Grave Danger That An Announced Need For ‘Increased Security’ Will Be Seized Upon By Those Anxious To Expand...

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talk:John_F._Kennedy

Looks like he said some of it...depends on who you believe, I guess.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FarmerChick said:
biological warfare has 'always' been coming.
govt stocks MANY vaccines. I don't see anything 'dramatic' or different here at all.
I'm with this....

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

The Latest...
Scientists Weaponize Deadly Bird Flu, Consider Releasing Results Necessary to Create Bioweapon

Anthony Gucciardi
Activist Post
November 21, 2011
It sounds like something out of a bizarre science fiction comic book, but scientists have weaponized the H5N1 bird flu virus, and are actually considering releasing the research.
The experiments, which involved mutating the virus a total of 5 times, made the strain highly contagious between ferrets — the very animal model used to study human flu infection.
Of course many scientists are now warning that if such research was made public it could result in the construction of deadly bioweapons.
Making the virus highly contagious could result in widespread infection. The H5N1 virus has been infecting birds and other animals in recent years, though it has also infected around 500 people.
The reason that it has not become an epidemic is due to the fact that affected humans are usually not very contagious. Therefore, altering the virus to become highly contagious is quite possibly the deadliest tweak which could be done.
It seems that these scientists are just asking for the new weaponized bird flu virus to infect the public.
Bioterrorism fears arise as scientists push to release weaponized bird flu research
Dr. Thomas Inglesby, a bioterrorism expert and director of the Center for Biosecurity of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, notes that it is simply a bad idea for scientists to militarize bird flu, let alone publish the results:
‘It’s just a bad idea for scientists to turn a lethal virus into a lethal and highly contagious virus. And it’s a second bad idea for them to publish how they did it so others can copy it,’ says Inglesby.
So far no scientific journal has published the findings, and Inglesby hopes that none of them will. Virologist Ron Fouchier of the Erasmus Medical Center in the Netherlands is responsible for weaponizing the virus and presenting the findings at a flu conference held in Malta. He has recently come under attack by an organization known as the National Science Advisory Board for Biosecurity, a committee of independent experts on biological research.
Ron Fouchier says that mutating the virus to become highly contagious is shocking enough, but the fact that some scientists are now pushing for the release of the research is beyond outlandish.
It seems apparent that these scientists have zero regard for public health.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread