Complete sets(5) of Silver Rosies

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Since I've been seriously CRH and stacking over the past 6-years, I am considering making 5-full sets of AG Rosies for my 5-kids. However, I'm only missing a total of 4-coins (2-1949P, 2-1949S) to make the five sets complete. I'll be able to select now the Best Of The Best coins for the folders from all the excess coins accumulated. Hard to believe that it's so difficult to catch those '49 coins (low mintage for sure). I'm going to make finding those 4-coins my GOAL FOR 2018.
I'm still working on the 13-grandkids Lincoln collection folders, by the time I get into my original old collection of cents from the time I was seriously hunting back in the 1960-80's, I should be able to complete their sets except the Key & Semi Key coins.
Hope I can get these two goals complete this year while I still can. I JUST LOVE THIS HOBBY, relaxing, satisfying, and one that can be achieved., and yet to be bought (found in the wild that is) at FV.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sleepy Holow

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Expanding Operations
Detector(s) used
Never used one, but am interested
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, I rank the 1949S as the toughest in the 48 coin set to find and the 1949 as #9. I remember MIhunter had a real bear of a time completing his dime set due to the 1949 holding out. Good on you for getting all those 1955 dimes!

Zomotion

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, coinmaster Gt Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck Dozer!

I thought about posting something similar a few weeks ago. I found my first '49s about 5 weeks ago. Completed my set of silver Rosie's.

barneyb71

Mar 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Better make it 6 sets, you just adopted me! Good luck finding the remaining 4.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good Luck on your quest! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions