Completely Unexpected Find In The Woods.a little TLC THAN SHE"LL FLOAT.

treasurepirate1

Aug 21, 2010
Ontario canada
Detector(s) used
fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Completely Unexpected Find In The Woods.a little TLC THAN SHE"LL FLOAT.

look at what i found in the middle of the woods today rather unexpectedly while on a hike with my dad, nice fixer upper just needs a little TLC you think :laughing9: i know of another larger boat but in much worse shape about a km away from this one, snow was covering allot of it but if someone really wanted to they could get this puppy back into shape,needs a new transom and a few replacement parts other than that it felt surprisingly solid. i'll go back in the spring and maybe cover it with a tarp or something. i think i know whose property it is, i know him so i'll let him know i'm doing that. if i could guess the age and the name brand of this baby i'd say a 1930s Peterborough

Attachments

• old boat.jpg
    old boat.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 1,266
  • old boat2.jpg
    old boat2.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 1,296
Upvote 0
OP
OP
treasurepirate1

treasurepirate1

Aug 21, 2010
Ontario canada
Detector(s) used
fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Completely Unexpected Find In The Woods.a little TLC THAN SHE"LL FLOAT.

johnnyblaze said:
Nice lawn furniture TP :thumbsup:

Blaze
funny that you mention that because i have a friend from Virginia who owns a small island around here in Ontario Canada with an original cottage built in 1903, and he decided to turn a similar boat into a tiki bar/ornamental piece by cutting it in half, :o

OP
OP
treasurepirate1

treasurepirate1

Aug 21, 2010
Ontario canada
Detector(s) used
fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have some bad news i check on the boat and i realized the entire bottom of the boat is caved in and the entire thing is snapped so i don't think i will be fixing this baby any time soon. i have a picture of the damage if you want to see it just say

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread