All Treasure Hunting
Here is also a YouTube on both...
Mini Underflow Sluice 2' x 5" -

BLUE BOWL CONCENTRATOR -

blynch35

Sep 6, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold-N-Sand X-Stream Pro, super mini, super prospector bazooka gold trap sluice's, Thompson 12v Drywasher, royal highbanker, and blue bowl.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
well i can tell you i have a blue bowl and i love it you have to screen your matrial down and only run one size at a time and it will work wonders. i made a auto feeder for mine so i can walk away and come back to a clean bowl of gold also make sure you use jet dry that way your gold wont float out.

DSCN0960.JPG

Gold Cube

Feb 20, 2011
Midwest City, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
One of the cons of a gold cleaning devise is when you have a situation of too much material. If you are talking cups of material then you are looking at the right equipment. If you are looking at multiple buckets or tons then you need to look at other equipment first. Soooo how much material are we talking about?
Mike

OP
OP
D

Driekoningen

Nov 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really no more then 3 buckets a week of classified...starting to run a Keene 8' dredge combo

Gold Cube

Feb 20, 2011
Midwest City, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
That's still quite a bit for the bowl. The problem with too much material is you will tend to rush it. When you do, you will lose gold and will have to re-run it again and again. About 3 hours per bucket or more. This makes you not like the bowl. I'm a little bias but you need a super concentrator. The Gold Cube will get your 3 buckets down to 1-1/2 cups in less than 30 minutes. Then you take that to the bowl and you can carefully, slowly, properly use the bowl once, and clean all your gold in 30 minutes. Now that! is more fun. I start my con screening at 1/8 inch right at the river, everything that is larger than 1/8" I scoop it and wave it over a detector coil. If it beeps I find out why, if it's quiet I toss it. Either way, I don't have to haul it up the hill. The detector, is always going to be lighter than a bucket of rocks. Then the 1/8" stuff I run with the Cube at the river as well. Again, a lighter load. 34 pounds of a Cube and 1-1/2 cups of cons to get my gold out of. But as I said, I am a little bias.

Mike

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
i agree with Mike on the Gold Cube! it seems if your running that much material, it would pay you to buy a Gold Cube and get it done quickly! then use a bowl if you need to! looks like the Gold Cube would pay for itself real fast!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions