Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everybody,

Shang and I got into a great site this week in the unbearable heat stroke heat. He found some great civil war relics and I felt like I was just the cameraman LOL. Here’s the video.

Star find was his excellent Louisiana pelican civil war button.

Cheers,

Buck

Upvote 18
OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't typically take the time to watch very many videos posted but I do watch yours. Always great finds!
I really appreciate it, my friend. I don’t watch much myself. Reason is there’s so much out there—and a lot of it isn’t very good.

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome like always BB!!! Thx for the vids, me being down at the moment they're the only way I can enjoy the hunts!!

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome like always BB!!! Thx for the vids, me being down at the moment they're the only way I can enjoy the hunts!!
More coming your way each week my friend!

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't typically take the time to watch very many videos posted but I do watch yours. Always great finds!
I never (only a couple in my life). Not got time & not my 'generation'. iphones etc have a lot to answer for. This is my only social media account & as you can see I have little about 'me', its about the finds/history, so its a shame I can't see any when people just use this as a redirection platform. Shame really, this site is a good enough platform without utube etc...

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never (only a couple in my life). Not got time & not my 'generation'. iphones etc have a lot to answer for. This is my only social media account & as you can see I have little about 'me', its about the finds/history, so its a shame I can't see any when people just use this as a redirection platform. Shame really, this site is a good enough platform without utube etc...
I understand your objection to me posting only a link with no photos, which as you well know I normally don’t do. I don’t fit into the YouTube scene either. I have a 15 year old account with excellent videos and under 900 subscribers. By YouTube standards that’s dead in the water. And I don’t ever show my face in the video or hype up finds with click bait and suspense. It’s simply me recovering and identifying relics. Because for me it’s about the history too. I don’t begrudge you staying only here, and I hope you don’t begrudge me for mainly moving on. I have a long history with this forum—a longer history here than even yours, and you’re an institution here. I mainly come back to share what I’m doing now so that folks who still remember me and care can still connect with what I share. Nothing more. Im quite busy identifying about a hundred finds each week on Facebook groups, so that folks will hopefully understand what they’ve dug. That’s not my generation either but it’s a good use of my brain and my time to help the most people that I can.

Regards,

Buck

Last edited:

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everybody,

Shang and I got into a great site this week in the unbearable heat stroke heat. He found some great civil war relics and I felt like I was just the cameraman LOL. Here’s the video.

Cheers,

Buck

Pics?

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Video.
84E5D999-FF41-406B-99C8-1FE43927181E.jpeg

MarkinSC

Tenderfoot
Jun 19, 2023
Hey everybody,

Cheers,

Buck

Awesome digs BB, great video and humor 😂😂😂

😎✌️⛏️
MarkinSC

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BB,
Great to see another hunt with you and Shangalang. I hope he wasn’t wearing his leopard thong in all of that heat. No one needs to see that. 🤮
I miss the old days here in Tnet. Lots of great finds , good friends, and razzing each other. Life gets in the way sometimes for all of us.
Some day I will dig that elusive Barber quarter. Not a toasted one again. 🤪
-MM “over and out”-

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BB,
Great to see another hunt with you and Shangalang. I hope he wasn’t wearing his leopard thong in all of that heat. No one needs to see that. 🤮
I miss the old days here in Tnet. Lots of great finds , good friends, and razzing each other. Life gets in the way sometimes for all of us.
Some day I will dig that elusive Barber quarter. Not a toasted one again. 🤪
-MM “over and out”-
Haha I hear ya buddy! The forum was a way of life, and I don’t wanna think about the hours spent. More than I ever spent playing a video game for sure! Yeah Shang likes to wear full camo so the relics don’t hear him coming and hide. I haven’t asked him what’s underneath. Probably won’t. 😂😂😂

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread