Confederate Block C Button And More

Fullstock

Bronze Member
Oct 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Walked into a new spot tonight and found bullets and this Confederate lined block C cavalry button. Unfortunately the back is smooshed in so I can’t make out the back mark, but the face is in great shape. I also found this unknown brass item about ten feet from the button, anybody know what it is?
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1557880396.864801.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1557880410.744151.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1557880423.077781.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1557880436.678493.jpg

Upvote 32
Very Nice!!! Haven't seen one of those puppy's in a while. Great saves my man :occasion14:

Nice save on that button. The one side is perfect. Too bad on the flip but a great button to be sure. The brass thing is probably CW related. Someone may ID for you. Nice hunt:thumbsup:

Nice save. It will look great in a display case alongside a Block A and a Block I.

That's a good one! Congrats!

very pretty C , I've dug an A and four I buttons and none as nice as yours.

That's a nice button. I dug one of those a couple years ago at an old home site and the back of mine was in bad shape as well. But! They display just as nice.

Congrats on the nice find! :occasion14:

very pretty C , I've dug an A and four I buttons and none as nice as yours.

Thanks! I’ve dug three script I buttons but never found an A, hopefully that will happen one day.

all mine are block , never dug a script . all dug in Fredericksburg va .

The most important side looks great. That is one sharp looking block C. It will really stand out in a display.

Beautiful 'C' face .

I'm one to ask for pictures but can I / we see yr bullet finds ? .

I never have got a 'C ' button not even a Union one.

Such find are becoming rarer ,"esp on T-net".

You 'Da Man'.

That’s a great button.
Congrats

Beautiful 'C' face .

I'm one to ask for pictures but can I / we see yr bullet finds ? .

I never have got a 'C ' button not even a Union one.

Such find are becoming rarer ,"esp on T-net".

You 'Da Man'.

I tossed them in the bowl with the others Davers, but they’re in there somewhere....[emoji16]
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1558048898.546941.jpg

I tossed them in the bowl with the others Davers, but they’re in there somewhere....[emoji16]
View attachment 1713131

Man!
That's a beautiful site to see , so many types of bullets in that bowl.

I'd love to sit & pick out varieties for a day.

Thanks for the picture as it made me drool.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back