Mar 31, 2013
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
20160116_181506.jpg

Went to the relic show in Mt Pleasant Saturday. It was my first show and we had a really good time. Always fun to see not only cool relics but being able to talk to people who really enjoy the hobby like we do. After seeing all the relic, me and Joe couldn't stand it and hurried back home to squeeze in a quick afternoon hunt. Only had about an hour but super excited to dig this, my first script I button. No backmark and floating shank. Thanks for looking and hope everyone is having a great week!

Upvote 37

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
man that's a nice one!.dont get much more of a nicer face then that.congratulations! The relic show gave ya the itch huh.:laughing7:

gheenoe78

Nov 21, 2014
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great looking reb button. I'd love to dig one like that some day. Congrats.

OP
OP
Darby

Darby

Mar 31, 2013
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
man that's a nice one!.dont get much more of a nicer face then that.congratulations! The relic show gave ya the itch huh.:laughing7:

Thanks Johnnycat, metalev4, diggervet, and gheenoe. I appreciate your comments! Hope yours is coming soon, Diggervet! And yes Digiron2 the show did get us itching to go dig some relics! Glad we made it back in time!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Fantastic button recovery! Congratualtions :occasion14:

chrisdigs

Oct 1, 2015
Middle Tennessee
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030,Garrett AT Pro,Garrett At MAX
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Awesome button that thing is so cool thanks for sharing.... Congratulations [emoji106]

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's killer bud. It appears you and I both are getting addicted to the military buttons. Hoping Rev War is in the future. Condition is amazing on that baby

Palmetto

Mar 21, 2009
UpCountry, SC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus,Teknetics T2, Fisher Goldbug,
Whites 5900/ di Pro sl
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Pretty patina on that one! Excellent find.

Russ

OP
OP
Darby

Darby

Mar 31, 2013
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That's killer bud. It appears you and I both are getting addicted to the military buttons. Hoping Rev War is in the future. Condition is amazing on that baby

Thanks professor, chrisdigs and Russ for the comments!

Thanks Ahab. Yea those military finds are by far my favorite! I still enjoy digging any button but got to admit I'm a little disappointed when it's not a military! Thanks again for the replies.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perfect patine. We should be having a relic show soon in Dalto Ga. I need to check!

williedigit

Oct 24, 2015
Wilmington NC
Detector(s) used
AT PRO and WHITES SILVER EAGLE also MINELAB 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1262731

Went to the relic show in Mt Pleasant Saturday. It was my first show and we had a really good time. Always fun to see not only cool relics but being able to talk to people who really enjoy the hobby like we do. After seeing all the relic, me and Joe couldn't stand it and hurried back home to squeeze in a quick afternoon hunt. Only had about an hour but super excited to dig this, my first script I button. No backmark and floating shank. Thanks for looking and hope everyone is having a great week!

Nice save

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a great find!! I have some block I buttons but scripts are hard to find. Bet that got your blood pumping. Congrats[emoji106]

HH, Relic Nut

alabama11

Nov 23, 2015
north Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Frontiersman, Tesoro Ciboli , Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pin Pointer 2, Minelab Equinox 800, Panky.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great Work. Thanks for the image.

OP
OP
Darby

Darby

Mar 31, 2013
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks Tnountains, williedigit, payload, buckleboy, basqueman and Alabama11. Appreciate your comments!

OP
OP
Darby

Darby

Mar 31, 2013
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That's a great find!! I have some block I buttons but scripts are hard to find. Bet that got your blood pumping. Congrats[emoji106]

HH, Relic Nut

Thanks Relicnut! Yea it got my blood pumping big time! As soon I felt it I knew I had a military...what a great feeling!

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A dang fine button , you been on a roll lately.
Still huntin one of those.

OP
OP
Darby

Darby

Mar 31, 2013
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A dang fine button , you been on a roll lately.
Still huntin one of those.

Thanks Davers! I hope the roll continues!! Got a few leads on some new sites but definitely will continue to hit that site...signals starting to slow down but we've pulled 7 militaries from there so far. Thanks again and really like your quote.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread