Confirmed Site in Mindanao, Philippines (Need GPR)

OP
OP
Q

Qiforce7

Tenderfoot
Sep 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone can disregard my request for a scanner. It looks like the whole thing could have been a big scam from the beginning. I found out those guys I hired to scan were using phony equipment they made themselves. It definitely looked real at the time and I wanted to believe it but apparently they have a reputation that I am only just now finding out about. ...Once again the treasure eludes me...

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Qiforce7, your posts here are ... uh .... "telling". In the first post you have a site/treasure that is "confirmed". And is the "real deal". (I'm using your own words). And you are seemingly certain that a "bleep" on a GPR or long range locator is " certainly going to be a treasure" (Yamashita's perhaps ?). And most certainly it's there, but "just a little deeper" . And no matter how deep you go, if you don't see/find it yet, that merely means "it's a little deeper still", right ?

But then in your 2nd post, now it's not there. Now the treasure that was "confirmed" and the "real deal", eludes you.

Hence my skepticism when I read stories, legends, leads, etc.... coming from certain geographic locations. Someone's seen a funny symbol on a rock. Or had a map passed down to them. Or got a signal from their dowsing rod. Blah blah blah. And in their mind's eyes, this is bullet proof iron clad treasure ! Yet the reality is: It's maybe just an urban legend gone awry. Or the signal from a detector is a hub cap or false signal or .... ?

But the lure of treasure is so strong (lest we be "left out"), that we put aside skeptical thinking, and want so hard to believe it's true.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread