Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boy......I really need a new hunting partner. Imagine......a girl with her own coin jar !! My current partner dosent like digging except when she is digging in my coin jar. How much more digging would get done if your wife or girlfriend was begging to go beach hunting. And she knows where coin island is !!! I need a hunting partner upgrade !!

OP
OP
Red_desert

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boy......I really need a new hunting partner. Imagine......a girl with her own coin jar !! My current partner dosent like digging except when she is digging in my coin jar. How much more digging would get done if your wife or girlfriend was begging to go beach hunting. And she knows where coin island is !!! I need a hunting partner upgrade !!
Yes, that is so true, you nailed the right idea perfectly. Too late though, to trade her in for a new one.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
C´mon Red Desert.... I know EXACTLY what in this video gets your attention LOL Do you know diging Britt on YT ? ...I just say GAZONGAS !!!

OK, you can take a hammer and chisel CARFULY on something like a canon but what I saw here is simply a nighmare and someone should seize her "license to dig" !
Such smaller objects you have to clean with an air chisel or chemicaly...

OP
OP
Red_desert

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
C´mon Red Desert.... I know EXACTLY what in this video gets your attention LOL Do you know diging Britt on YT ? ...I just say GAZONGAS !!!

OK, you can take a hammer and chisel CARFULY on something like a canon but what I saw here is simply a nighmare and someone should seize her "license to dig" !
Such smaller objects you have to clean with an air chisel or chemicaly...
She probably just doesn't understand, that encrusted objects on Florida island beaches, just might be an artifact...especially a possible barrel of a musket ball type of gun. I think she should be informed, but most of us consider ignorance no excuse, you should be able to figure that out, without being told.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions