Contest for a Dodge eastern US 9/24/11

CaptJohn

Sep 6, 2006
Fairhope Alabama
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DODGE Contest, 2 already given away. Dodge will hide a Dodge Journey somewhere in the eastern US starting 9-24. If you find it its yours. They give video clues at youtube.com/dodge Thought it might be fun if several of us from different parts of the east could get together by this site and see if we can figure out where it is once the clues start coming out. you Would need a car on standby in case its in your area. you can see the past clues for the other two at that site.

1st 1 was fnd in Sorenson Calf, in a Nat Park, near the Nevada line.
2nd 1 fnd near Cheyenne OK, near the TX line at Black Kettle Nat Grasslands.

Somewhere near the Smokys' might be where the 3rd one is put????

OP
OP
CaptJohn

CaptJohn

Sep 6, 2006
Fairhope Alabama
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dodge is givng away a Dodge Journey, its just parked somewhere, but the clues they give lead me to beliee its on Journeys End Road, east west intersection in Me. If you know somwone in northern Me. have 'em look, its a red one. If u come up to it, they will see you and verify that is the one

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it'll be in Newark, NJ.... Too many will be afraid to go there and get it :laughing9:

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20
spartacus53 said:
I think it'll be in Newark, NJ.... Too many will be afraid to go there and get it :laughing9:

Possibly Washing DC. Full of BS spewed by the Prez?? You would never make it out of there either if you did not have an assault weapon, besides it most likely does not have tires or rims by now!! ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions