Continuing to clean up the local schools

Nohope587

Jan 7, 2006
No Fixed abode
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Continuing to clean up the local schools.
Hit another Elementary school today Same MO as the last few clear an area 30 yards around the jungle gym of all metal in range of our aces.

Finds%20012310.JPG

Upvote 0

Dman

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2006
Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXPLORER SE
That's a bunch of stuff. Congrats on the clad.
Dman

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
God bless your tenacity! It would be nice to find some gold or silver for your efforts though. I've got a whole collection of those little colored heart charms! There are pretty popular.....I'm guessing they come on a jacket or something!

Keep up the good work!

HH,
Moon

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
There's shortage of targets I see, good clad hunt. :icon_thumright:

EpsilonMinus

May 14, 2009
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
WOW! How long did you hunt to accumulate all this? Were you out there from sun up to sun down? And were you digging EVERY signal? I am very curious about your answer to these two questions. Regardless, that's really a great score there, well done, man!

49r Relics

Jan 11, 2008
Gold Country (California)
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett AT Pro, Makro Racer 2, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Detector Pro Grey Ghost headphones, Lesche diggers, Apex picks.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really miss hunting the local schools but here in gangland all schools are surrounded with fences and locked gates. Found a gate open one day at an elementary school where I have been detecting over the last 25 years, a security patrol saw me detecting, locked me in and called the police and wanted to press charges for tresspassing. Luckily the officer refused because there were no signs posted. Schools here in this part of Northern CA are absolutely off limits now. It's a sad time we live in where they lock schools because of gang graffiti and fence the entire property to "Keep armed individuals from bringing weapons onto the campus" !

Nice finds though ;)

OP
OP
Nohope587

Nohope587

Jan 7, 2006
No Fixed abode
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
It was about 3 hours of hunting for my self and my wife (We hunt together) I dig everything, She may occasionally skip a few things after about an hours hunting...

EpsilonMinus

May 14, 2009
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Nohope587 said:
It was about 3 hours of hunting for my self and my wife (We hunt together) I dig everything, She may occasionally skip a few things after about an hours hunting...
Wow, that's a pretty cool way to get in some quality bonding time, heh. That must be very helpful to be able to share that interest.

acehunter

Feb 2, 2009
california
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250, gold scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job, that 250 can sure find coins.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread