Cool find even better story(I think Anyway)

dusty-tokens

Dec 5, 2015
N/W Ohio
Detector(s) used
AT pro/Teknetics
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
god is our hope.jpg I dug this....1900s "re-pop" of a 1775 (revolutionary war) hessian british soldier uniform button.......here is where it gets cool......my dad was having a driveway put in and lots of dirt taken out so i was detecting this huge mound of dirt finding clad coins and what not....walked around it prob 4 times. Then i climbed my chubby butt to the top and just looked down no detection just eye balled it and there it sat on the highest peek of the dirt on top . stuck it in my pocket and went to show dad. He loved it neither of us knowing what it was .i was getting ready to leave and like always i got dad started on preaching "the word" to me ... I find comfort in it. I left like always questioning what i was just told and i evetually went home... I looked the info up on this button and it says its a 3 legged teutonic eagle and in latin it says "Nostra es devs spes" in translation " God Is Our Hope" how cool is that!

Randy Combs

Sep 16, 2013
FREDONIA KENTUCKY
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Predator Raptor
Predator Phoenix
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
May have something else in that dirt pile, check again

OP
OP
D

dusty-tokens

Dec 5, 2015
N/W Ohio
Detector(s) used
AT pro/Teknetics
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
for sure randy, the dirt is there till he uses it up and everytime its moved ill check the dirt moved and where he took the dirt from lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread