Cool find

HMiller

Aug 6, 2015
Darrington, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Bazooka Sniper 30", Gold Cube 4 Stack, Gold Cube Trommel, Gold Screw Trommel, Jaw crushers, Impact Mill, Shaker Table, Spiral Wheels, Blue Bowl, Sluices, Picks, Pry Bars, Shovels,
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I inherited my father-in-law's​ claims and all mining equipment after his passing in January. Since the weather is cruddy today I dug through a briefcase of paperwork. Mostly copies of claim papers in the liberty, wa. area. I guess he did his homework while looking for claims back in the day. I ran across this notice of location that I think most of you will be familiar with the names on it. Just thought I'd share. Going through these papers has been pretty neat. IMG_20170311_181007067.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

et1955

Jan 10, 2015
Shoreline,wa
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
What a treasure find, I met George and the other Massie's at a show they were hosting here in Seattle at a downtown hotel around 1990. I will always remember his first words to us, " I did not expect so many people to show up ". Several hundred of us ! It was a great night and he was a Great Man.

OP
OP
HMiller

HMiller

Aug 6, 2015
Darrington, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Bazooka Sniper 30", Gold Cube 4 Stack, Gold Cube Trommel, Gold Screw Trommel, Jaw crushers, Impact Mill, Shaker Table, Spiral Wheels, Blue Bowl, Sluices, Picks, Pry Bars, Shovels,
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My wife's Great Uncle Bob Rua used to mine at a camp up in Alaska with George many years ago.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread