Silver Member
May 8, 2008
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Omega, F75, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ZDD and me on the relic trail. First stop was at at a hard hit spot, I squeezed a GEO III, and a nice "snowflake" tombac, which is thicker than most. Leaving there we talked to a couple of hikers who were very interested in our machines and our megar finds, and invited us to their old school house converted home. Dave found a Canada LG cent there in decent shape and gave it to them, boy you'd have thought it worth a fortune, they were pretty happy with it.

Moved on to another location, where I got a couple crotals, the smallest size "0" and a bigger one, the broken piece has a "W". Last but not least I got a silver six pence 1816.

This was my first real land dig of the year, and it looks like the spring season will be a short one.

IMG_1135.JPG

I though this was going to be a silver when I first saw it, as more than one spanish came for this spot, but I like this anyway, I know I haven't found more than one before, and this one is twice as thik as any other (tombac) I've got / seen.

IMG_1137.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 6
OP
OP
Rick (Nova Scotia)

Rick (Nova Scotia)

Silver Member
May 8, 2008
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Omega, F75, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, nice little haul, the rest of the season will pick up for you...see Spanish in your future

Cool. Wouldn't happen to be a BIG 8 that your seeing ?

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Any and all of your finds are great stuff! I like it all. Congrats to you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread