Cops, detectives, FBI agents, U.S. soldiers will not enforce gun confiscation orders

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Foriegn troops will,there is a lot going in this country that is not covered in the mass media,can't have people exposed to the truth now can we. GodBless Chris

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yep,in Blue helmets and dont fool yourself,there are a lot of Military that will too.I think they will get us at the ammo end though to begin with

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Buy some black powder arms besides conventional arms,black powder is very easy to make.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The blue helmet army will kill anyone. They don't even take sides.....they just do what they're told and are deployed to countries where they have no ties..

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to think our military leaders would wage their own war against the UN troops regardless of what the "administration" asks of them.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I would like to think our military leaders would wage their own war against the UN troops regardless of what the "administration" asks of them.

I believe they would

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well hidden guns are an insurance policy against what is coming. Just watch what this "task force" headed by Joe Biden is going to recommend for implementation! Better get prepared...now!:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Black powder rifles are pretty accurate firearms.Rifled muskets can reach out to 1000 yards.Hawkins and similar rifles can go 200 to 400 .44 to .58 caliber,with round balls, yards with accuracy.Black powder revolvers can be adapted to fire cartridges(steel frame only)You can even buy cylinders for them to fire cowboy load cartridges,which still pack a good punch in .45. 300 foot pound of energy at the muzzle.Buy second hand guns through a private party.Depending on the state ,no fed paper work involved.When the Russians invaded afghanistan,the afghans produced their own firearms using nothing more than hand tools and foot powered drills.Everything from copies of lee enfield rifles to AK47s and heavy machine guns.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
They will probably try the onion method, that is to ban them one type at a time to minimize resistance. Think of it this way though, they won't try to take what they don't know you have. I call it the cold piece theory. As far as ammo, .223 & 9mm can be scavenged from the remains. For all that don't know it, January at Quartzite AZ. 0001.jpg is the world's biggest flea market. Last time I was there I saw Rugers, Lugers, both Judges, one booth with all kinds of black power guns both powder and cartridge versions and the gunsmith had rebuild all of them. The beauty of it all is it is cash and carry, no paperwork. I even picked up a revolver that had 2 cylinders,.22 & .22Mag and a long buntline style barrel for $100. It is well worth the trip. Frank

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
He will probably suggest bringing all the nutjobs to the White House Rose Garden for a beer or two.

Ahh, another beer summit. We all know how well the last one fixed problems!

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
James, the .45colt falls just below the .44 mag in muzzle energy. What really got the Russians out of Afghanistan was the Stinger shoulder launch missiles that were taking out there copters at a record rate. There whole operation there was based on the destruction power of those copters. Remember Red Dawn? Frank

hand print-2_edited-5.jpg

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
James, the .45colt falls just below the .44 mag in muzzle energy.

I know that frankn,actually well below.Muzzle energy of the .44 mag is well above 300 foot pounds of the .45 colt long cowboy load.The .44 mag is around 1300 foot pounds of energy at the muzzle give or take,depending on bullet weight and powder charge.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Russian helos were taken out by US supplied shoulder fired missiles .
Any projectile weapon has the potential to disarm an agressor and at the same time resupply the defender with the most
current armament . Don't lose your life hanging on to your own personal weapon when the 'Blue Hats' are on a resupply
mission for your behalf if you fight wisely .
> Rock to rifle ; a well placed hit is lethal . Any thing other than that is just NOISE .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread