CoRe hunt, first video with new camera, THAT WORKED!

Jack Flynn

Oct 18, 2011
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Old perk near 100 yr old house that will be remodeled is what we were told. We hunted this place over two years ago a lot and have just ignored it since. A couple of days ago I dug about 40 or so coins out of this area. Don't worry about the ground/dirt guy's, it's gonna have a bulldozier on it soon. This is next to the old lot's we have been hunting lately. A couple of days ago I realized this was an old sidewalk and detected it. Came back to try and do a video. The jest of this video is for you to hear how the CoRe sounds. What gestures I use when getting an overload. Listening to this machine in DI3 is superb. You don't even have to look at the TID until you get a good solid sound. Watch the amount of trash in this place and the small amount of movement it takes to isolate a target amongst a bunch of junk. Really this is very mild trash compared to the torn down house lots close by. This was a pleasure to detect. Put it on full screen to be able to see the TID when it clears my shirt while detecting. Still learning to record "good" videos and have a couple of things I'll change next time. No great finds just coins, a couple of wheats in the mix too. I ran the CTX over this spot right before this video and got 5 coins, only problem with that video, it's upside down LOL anyway enjoy the detecting, the external mic is inside my headphones for great sound just you can't hear me talk hardly at all. 28 minute 1080 video btw
[]

Last edited:

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At half the price of a Deus with 3 coils....I like it!

tnsharpshooter

Jul 10, 2012
Tn
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus 2, Xp Deus 1, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice hunt Jack. I fully expect you to find, a find of a lifetime with your unit soon. Law of averages is in your favor I feel with the slicer and dicer unit with small coil.

Folks, with small coil attached, there are many places you can go hunt, and be successful, that you've pounded and It doesn't matter was used at the site previously.

jangles

Feb 11, 2007
Colorado
Detector(s) used
MX5 plus many others in the past
Jack what kind of watch is that on your wrist?
Just curious.
HH

OP
OP
Jack Flynn

Jack Flynn

Oct 18, 2011
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Jangles that is the Drift HD Ghost remote control for the camera mounted on my headphones. Does many many things with just certain touches of the buttons. LOL.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread