Corgi Car

JohnnyMcBoy

Tenderfoot
Apr 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I found this old toy car in my backyard. On the back it says "Corgi Toys Standard Vangaurd lll"
I know that they can sell for a lot, but how much would something like this be worth? Keep in mind it is not totally clean as I am afraid of chipping the paint. image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

OP
OP
J

JohnnyMcBoy

Tenderfoot
Apr 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya I assumed that it wouldn't sell for a ton, I'd only sell it if it was worth 20+. My family still thinks that my metal detector was a bad buy because I'd never find anything valuable. I love the hunt and am not doing it for the money, but I think something worth $20 might shut them up for awhile.

HenryWaltonJonesJr

Sep 2, 2013
Downtown Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, AT Pro, Compadre, SeaHunter II, AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'd list it, I think the patina is cool, might get $20+ because of the uniqueness even though heavily damaged.

Kevlardini

May 18, 2015
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-4
Vulcan 360 Pinpointer
Garret Treasure Ace 300
I started of using a bounty hunter junior! :)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a cool piece definitely, however, I think you'll have a hard time finding someone who wants to pay $20. Now I'm not trying to be a bob bummer here, but it's missing all four of the rubber tires, and the paint is bubbly and very rough. I've been dealing with vintage toys for a couple years, and especially with corgi toys, it's all about condition. I'd say keep it if you really like it. But who knows, maybe you could sell it. You never know.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread