CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all. My Tesoro Cortez was awaiting me this day upon returning from work. I sent Mr. Cortez to the factory in Prescott Arizona to calibrate an aftermarket 18x15 SEF coil to the machine. It's been returned in prime condition! I also wanted the screen fixed, as I foolishly hit it with my Lesche digger earlier this year. In addition, the sum/all-metal switch was replaced.
Reed, the tech at Tesoro, personally called me to tell me of the minimal charge of $25 for "personally damaged" screen replacement. I said, yo man, do it! I need my machine. Then, 1hr later, Beth who I surmise to be the repair secretary, calls back? Now I'm worried...but she says, "your detector is ready to ship". It will be there Monday. I was ecstatic! But, me being me, I overtly asked if there was anyway I could receive Mr. Cortez today, (Friday). She says yes, but let me call you back. I again panic! As I finish sweating, she returns a phone call to let me know my Cortez will surely arrive today. It has!
I obviously love Tesoro detectors and did buy my first one because they offer a lifetime warrantee. They stand by it! Tesoro machines are powerful and go deep. Happy hunting and good luck to all! Peace

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GOTTA LOVE THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Recently I needed to send in my DeLeon. It was just not acting it's normal self. Wrote almost a full page on what was normal and what it was doing now. Off in the mail it goes. Waited, not very long, but had an organized hunt coming up. Called Tesoro to just check on it and was lucky enough to talk to Rusty. He let me know the repairs were finished, and it was out in production getting finished/tested, etc. Also said I would not have it for the weekend. They had not had it very long, I was just growing impatient! About 30 minutes later my cell phone rings, it is Rusty. He had found it on the production floor, finished the last test on it, boxed it up and sent it express or something and let me know that I would have it for the weekend. And I did! Just fantastic communication and service.

Just awesome service from great people!

RJGMC
HI BOB!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread