Corvette to a Lamborghini

ZR2guy

Jan 6, 2011
Southwest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 700 (stock and 6" coil), Pro-find 35 PP, Makro PP, and a little luck.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went out Sunday for a couple hours to another little elementary school. I only came out with some clad but i did get another car. A week or so ago, I told my wife I had brought her home a black Corvette upon returning from a hunt. Well..... as expected, she wasn't impressed.:icon_scratch: Sunday I walked in the door and told her I brought home a red Lamborghini. Again..... not impressed. I told her I don't know how many more times i can bring home a Corvette and a Lamborghini within a week or so of each other and her not be the slightest bit interested. She said " I will be interested when you stop finding toys and bring home jewelry. You haven't brought home any good jewelry in quite some time." God I love her:laughing7: I slunk off with my tail between my legs but at least I had been able to get out and do what I love to do and we had really good weather as well. Not sure what the silver-colored ball is. It rang up at 23-24.

Attachments

• 12-2-18.JPG
    12-2-18.JPG
    984.7 KB · Views: 77

Icewing

Silver Member
Jan 5, 2016
NW Arkanslaw
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900 / Garrett PropointerAT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Women :rolleyes:
The ball kind of looks like a bead. Does the hole go all the way through

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She probably wants a jeep so you gotta keep going out till ya find one the things we do for our women lol

OP
OP
ZR2guy

ZR2guy

Jan 6, 2011
Southwest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 700 (stock and 6" coil), Pro-find 35 PP, Makro PP, and a little luck.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Women :rolleyes:
The ball kind of looks like a bead. Does the hole go all the way through

Yes, there is a small hole that goes through; you are probably correct that it is a bead of some sort.:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread