Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday I met up with Navy Davy at the annual Novapex (yearly Nova Scotia Stamp Club show.) ND and I were in heaven with about a dozen dealers selling their wares. Wasn't long before my wallet was emptied precipitating a trip to the nearest ATM which, after a sizable withdrawal left me financially insolvent. It was worth it! Lord only knows how deep ND dug buying revenues!

My main purchases involved a few blank spots in the UK collection.

Enough was enough and I left ND and the show with enough money to buy a cup of Tim's.........but no donut!
Had the Freedom 3 Plus in the trunk along with my backup Pro and headed to a playing field to recoup at least a fractional amount of the cash I had just laid down at the show where ND remained. Could call this a righteous dig.
On the way to the field I think I passed John Belushi's abode......"Animal House."

Anyway the dig was afoot with quota plus a couple retrieved. Freedom 3 Plus was a humming. Home changed ,packed my lunch and off to work. One more shift before heading to the Dominican Rep.....Digfiest 2017!

:BangHead:

Upvote 11

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I take it that a two cent stamp costs a little more than its face value:dontknow:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Sounds like you had fun!

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cru'Dad is a Stamp Collector, I used to be as a kid, but coins took over.

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to collect stamps as a kid growing up. I had a few nice old ones. Sounds like a fun trip you shared with a friend.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread