Could be the last scuba hunt this year - finds - not too bad.

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The water is starting to get cold up here in Minnesota, though it was 70 degrees and pure sunshine today. So I took advantage of the weather and hit an old honey hole.

1943 - Walking Half
1935 - Quarter
3 - wheaty's

and hey, didn't get skunked for gold - One of the bling earings is a 14K post :icon_thumleft:

9-22-13 Shady 003.JPG

Upvote 1

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What post is 14k number 1,2 or 3 from left to right ?? If it is a 14k post its very likely its a real stone...

Awesome finds !!

Keep @ it and HH !!

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wouldn't say not to bad i would say excellent.WTG.Good finds.

OP
OP
TheRingFinder

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What post is 14k number 1,2 or 3 from left to right ?? If it is a 14k post its very likely its a real stone...

Awesome finds !!

Keep @ it and HH !!

Hey MUDS - Wish that were true, It is the 2nd from the left. I have found dozens of these ear rings. A lot with gold post and a lot with silver posts. I have had them all checked and they are always CZ. Maybe one day I'll hit the huge stone, though I don't think they sell for much anyway. It's one of those deals were you buy a diamond for premium, but can't seem to sell them for squat!! :icon_scratch:

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey MUDS - Wish that were true, It is the 2nd from the left. I have found dozens of these ear rings. A lot with gold post and a lot with silver posts. I have had them all checked and they are always CZ. Maybe one day I'll hit the huge stone, though I don't think they sell for much anyway. It's one of those deals were you buy a diamond for premium, but can't seem to sell them for squat!! :icon_scratch:

I'm willing to bet that stone is real and will carry a premium. Remember small stones are not worth much money. Get into .05 Carats and higher your getting into a little money. (Around $300 a Carat for common cuts and colors) Umm, I don't know where to start, so much I want to tell you. Pawn shops and jewelry stores don't generally pay for diamonds unless they know they are getting a steal. They already have wholesalers to buy them from cheap anyway. You can find high class Jewelry dealers that *will* buy diamonds and for near the premium too. Do me a favor get this one tested and let us know the results... I hope its a real one !!

Keep @ it and HH !!

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions