Couldnt Find An Old Thread.. Doesnt Matter Anyway

StoneWhisper

Apr 16, 2010
Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Primary Interest:
Other
Couldn't Find An Old Thread.. Doesn't Matter Anyway

Welp.. I've really been busy laterly, so much so I haven't had time to actually come here and check things out.. Did you miss me?.. :p anyway.. I posted somewhere that I had a dremel for sale.. welp over the weekend I found a buyer.. SOLD it for $48.00

I still dumpster dive.. and fo some reason I've sort of dropped out of the mineral searching feild.. Not to say I wont look for any more.. Just without the time and back issues.. I just haven't wanted to search for anything..

But what Has been keeping me busy, is the fact that many of you may recall that once my name here was "OurJeepLife" and because of the season.. well of course jeeps never really go out of season.. things just sort of picked up for us on that respect.. several blog.. but nothing really amazing.. Oh and I dropped my camera.. it didn't survive.. Foo.. so I'm in a saving funds mode..

But one thing is for sure.. if and when we head south we will be thinking of those of you who continue to hunt and search for the gem stones.. I may just have to turn into a few of those road side gems sluices and see whats happen.

TC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread