SoreKneesDayton

Bronze Member
Oct 27, 2007
Dayton, Oh
Detector(s) used
Whites M-6 with Bullseye Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One my way home I decided to see what my new 12" coil would do at the county fairgrounds area.

I only found 2 clad quarters but then this guy shows up. Thought he was going to run me off but he was just curious and out riding his gas-powered bike. You meet all kinds.

He was nice so we chatted a while -retirees you know the story. He said his son has a similar one and rides it 22 miles to work and back each day. It is street legal bike as it goes just under 22mph and he gets great mileage although he doesn't know how much as he has no speedometer on the old bike.

Anyway he let me take some pictures and said it starts with one finger! I also noticed what was on his hip!

100_0603.jpg

100_0601.jpg

100_0602.jpg

SKD

Upvote 0

sparkymaster

Feb 21, 2005
South Ogden, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX-XLT-M-6
That's a neat bike set up.

Some day he'll get in big trouble for wearing his gun exposed like that unless he's some sort of cop. Sometimes people get a concealed weapons permit and think they can just wear it any old way they want to. Concealed means concealed, not wear it on your belt where everyone can see it. I found this out the hard and rather embarrassing way when I first got mine about 5 years ago.

dex378

Dec 1, 2007
Foxboro, Massachussetts
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
sparkymaster said:
That's a neat bike set up.

Some day he'll get in big trouble for wearing his gun exposed like that unless he's some sort of cop. Sometimes people get a concealed weapons permit and think they can just wear it any old way they want to. Concealed means concealed, not wear it on your belt where everyone can see it. I found this out the hard and rather embarrassing way when I first got mine about 5 years ago.

Some states like New Hampshire and Maine require you to have your weapon exposed if you do not have a concealed weapons permit.

minton7

Mar 28, 2007
south central ohio
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
great post Terry.... hope you find all kinds of deep deep goodies with that new coil..... since you cashed in your clad for it.... you will certainly have to hit the ground hard to be able to afford other coils and accessories LOL Hey man thanks a million for a fantastic dinner... im gunna scan that jewelry I found in the lot tomorrow and post it.... happy hunting my friend!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread