Couple gets 'creepy' note from neighbors sick of seeing them naked

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Couple gets 'creepy' note from neighbors sick of seeing them naked | Fox News

By Thea Jacobs | The Sun

A young couple were shocked to receive an angry letter from their neighbors which claimed to be sick of seeing them naked.

Karin and Jay Stone from Lemington, Newcastle, were baffled by the nasty note which comments on the size of their body parts - supposedly seen by the writer through their windows.

The rude note even threatens the young couple with the police for being naked in their own home.

The anonymous note reads: "Would you please close your blinds when getting dressed or undressing.

31890381_1268362839962270_9088201496129961984_n.jpg

"We are sick of seeing big bum big boobs and little willy [sic] and we will report you both for indecent exposure.

"Your neighbors."

Karin, 33, told The Chronicle Live: "I don’t understand it, it’s not like we’ve been parading around naked - just living normal life.

"It does feel really creepy - I feel like somebody has been peeping."

"I’m considering putting a note over both my windows saying ‘stop looking!'

"Really it’s just a bit excessive - if they’d just knocked on my door and said there was an issue with privacy, that would have been fine."

Despite the threats, the couple see the funny side to the note which has sparked debate across the globe after Karin posted a photo of it on Facebook which went viral.

She added: "It’s really strange: my husband got the note, I was away, so he messaged it to me, and I posted it in a Facebook group."

“I woke up to find it had had about 15,000 comments in 24 hours, and I had a call to talk about it on an Australian breakfast show - it’s really surreal."

“People have been suggesting how we should respond - we’ve had a few more outrageous suggestions."

"Some people were saying we should start doing a choreographed naked dance."

“We had quite a laugh about it.”

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The anonymous note reads: "Would you please close your blinds when getting dressed or undressing.

... "I’m considering putting a note over both my windows saying ‘stop looking!'

If you don't close the blind, do you really expect folks not to look?

Oh well, just a disagreement among "preverts" (as my bud "Skinny" used to say). Glad neither one lives near me.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Don't look, Ethel!
But it was too late..She had already been 'mooned'."

Last edited:

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
are people that bored that they have to peep into their neighbors house ? for entertainment purposes ? my attitude was always "if you dont like what you see DONT LOOK"

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Return a note to the neighbors threatening to take them to claims court if they don't pay up for the peep shows.

Side note ,once survived city life a year ...somehow.
Houses so close you could hardly squeeze between them ,so a window view was usually another window.
A busty neighbor used to flash my only window in the kitchen at morning coffee time. I did not send her a note ,or ask why.... but she seemed to enjoy it as she ways always smiling.

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
Return a note to the neighbors threatening to take them to claims court if they don't pay up for the peep shows.

Side note ,once survived city life a year ...somehow.
Houses so close you could hardly squeeze between them ,so a window view was usually another window.
A busty neighbor used to flash my only window in the kitchen at morning coffee time. I did not send her a note ,or ask why.... but she seemed to enjoy it as she ways always smiling.

so did you oblige her with a return smile or something else ?

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whatever happened to each his own....Who cares about who is naked in their own home. Don't look through windows if you don't plan to see something....

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After the birth of my 6th child, I was upstairs rocking him to sleep. I notice the lights come on and the young couple start to make a baby themselves. Im not putting the blinds down as I tell storys to me new son. Had to go downstairs for a bit. There is kids out there, just things people shouldn't see. If I wanna see skin Ill go to Walmart like everyone else.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Guess I am lost here, the perverts are victims because they would rather peep in on flat chested small butt huge wang folks.

thats like a robber filing charges against you because all you had in your wallet was a Bill Clinton 3 dollar bill.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
why did you tell your girl friend ?

She shared the kitchen with me. No need to tell her.
Just par for the course in the city.
People running / driving into parked cars.
A drunk passed out on the lawn. ( He's breathing ,just leave him be.)
Arguments over parking spots.
Ect.. Ect..

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One time I was in Great Falls and a car pulled up next to me. A gal with no bra had 'em pressed up against the glass.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good thing I was at a stop light. LOL

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being a over the road truck driver I can tell you there is nothing I havent seen. Being married I was not impressed nor cared. Guess its a mindset. I love my wife.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
late '80's early '90's.
once in the Middle of the night, I pulled up to a Stop Sign.

Across the road there was an Extremely Old Woman standing on her porch,
in a Very see through Night Gown. And with the Light Behind Her.

Sometimes when it is in front of You, You Have to look.

And Unfortunately there are some things You cannot Un-See :(

this Couple may Be such a train Wreck That You just have to Look.
Then have Nightmares after

Last edited:

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to work building. Heavy commercial constuction, usually for apartments or parking structure. Construction workers see naked women with alarming regularity, especially when the neighbors in the tower across the street don't realize that 10-20 construction workers have just reached eye level with their windows.

Sometimes it was a good show, or so I heard. Some of the crew even carried binoculars to check out the women. Not me though...

...I used the theodolite.

:laughing7:

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
bad duckshot bad :laughing7:

Reanm8er

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2018
Shenandoah Valley Va
Detector(s) used
WW2 Mine Detector, 2 Garrets and an Underwater Fisher (Older Machines)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An elder lady called the police to complain about her neighbors nudity. The officer looked out the window and said "I don't see anyone nude". The elder lady said "Why don't you try these binoculars". LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread