couple halves and a headache

huricanesrul

Jan 1, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
explorer xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$200 in halves and $ 200 in dimes today.............4 40% halves . at one bank the teller had 4 silver quarters in her tray !!! I asked for them and she said no but she can give me rolls ! I tried .! ! ! ...next bank the boy wanted to go in ....gave him $300...........he came out with $150 in quarters and $ 100 in dimes ( no silver ) and no change !!! teller audited her tray in front of me but came up even ..... hopefully I get a call tomorrow from the bank...but I think he dropped it !! so some lucky feller or lady walked out of the bank with a $ 50 dollar bill and a smile !!!!!!!!!!!! I ll have to look on the eye ball finds forum:dontknow: :BangHead: $50 bill lost in PA

Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry to hear bud, hopefully your silver will more than make up for the loss!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes, there are cameras everywhere, even where you don't think they are, people are watching.
A little off topic, but I was driving down the florida turnpike, and their form of EZ-Pass was driving through a lane with cameras angled at license plates(from all different states), the computer picked up the smallest detail on the license plate and sent you a bill for the correct amount, even whizzing by at 75 mph.

Cameras can be good and bad, hopefully that camera shows a good sameritan picking up the lost $50 and handing it to the teller.

kontrapunktus1750

Apr 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Speaking of this, how many of you have ever lost track of your money while carrying out these exchanges? I know I have, but I'm not sure if the discrepancy is real or imagined.

My transactions can sometimes get a bit complicated too. Combination of dump, request for assorted coins, and even old bills all in the same swoop.

frankendime

Mar 8, 2012
Middle Tn
Primary Interest:
Other
Good to get the kids involved. Maybe he had a hot date later in the week and just needed the money. Just kidding. We pay for our raising, don't we?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread