OMG it just keeps getting better!!

OP
OP
S

santafeboy

Dec 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 1100
Looks like they were all in the first 2 rolls of cwrs the other 8 cwrs- nothing found, The 18 mwrs were all junk. Thats OK no complaints after 26 40%s, 2 90%s and 2 nice proofs

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nicely done there. Did you stack them and stare, play with them, make them clank together, sniff them? Have to play with your silver after a good days work.

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gilmore -

It's fun to celebrate & play with the silver after a successful day of hunting. But what about those not so good hunting days?
Sometimes, when I get nervous (after a long day of hand searching box after skunky box of rolls of clad halves), I put my dirty clad hands in my armpits, then smell them like this...

HH kids
BB

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Am glad your finding some good stuff!!

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gilmore -

It's fun to celebrate & play with the silver after a successful day of hunting. But what about those not so good hunting days?
Sometimes, when I get nervous (after a long day of hand searching box after skunky box of rolls of clad halves), I put my dirty clad hands in my armpits, then smell them like this...

HH kids
BB

I just take it out on the wife. I pin her in a corner, make her smell my dirty hands, and scream...whos the silver whore now! Doesnt bring me any silver, but sure does feel good.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread