Couple more mercurys. And old gun

atprolen

Jul 25, 2013
Northern michigan
Detector(s) used
Ace350. At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
His property just keeps on giving One of the oldest houses in town and glad to get permission to hunt it. 4 merc a barber a lapel pin ( in older post) hand of wheats and Mis artifacts. And now old gun . But someone must of seen me there and what a suprise this morning to see holes all over the place not Evan a attempt to fill. Spent hours fixing them. Some people are killing our hobby. Shame !!!!

Upvote 2

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just went back to this house and the place was covered with HOLES not filled calling owner and talking with him to explain this was not me and I won't be looking on his property no longer Just can't beleive someone can give us a bad rep like this. No attempt to cover at all. Did walk and fill them AGAIN. They must be hunting in dark of nite like any Crook. Shame this place had lots of potential

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

Now I,m mad as Heck....
People like that REALLY need to be Dealt With.
Sorry Man.
Davers

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Reminds me. I got permission at an old house. I didn't find much, but the house next to the one I got permission was very old. I went back to the house a few days later that I had permission on, and they told me that someone had been next door at the really old house detecting in the past day. I walked across to the business and got permission, where I was told good luck because it had been detected hard.

When I went over to the really old house, there were 2-3 large unfilled holes and numerous spots where the person before had dug without making a plug and made a half hearted attempt to fill. Looks like they must have been using a screwdriver or something to dig. I also found random metal trash thrown up against a tree. I got very few signals at the house and only found a toy gun in the bushes and a old dog tax tag where the grass was real thick and harder to get into. I couldn't help but think that they were greedy and didn't care and wanted the easy pickings. If I owned the house it would have been the last time I let someone dig there.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nothing some bear spray can't fix.:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread