fyrfighter17

Feb 24, 2007
Essington,Pa
Detector(s) used
GARRETT AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
couple of Antietam "maybes"

took a road trip Thursday down Civilman's way,Joe had to work so he set me up near a small wooded area...LOTSSSSS of shotgun shells and 4 sets of identical animal remains....the skulls were too big to be a dog but they had sharp teeth...anyway I found 2 lead pieces that may be CW the small piece maybe pistol ball the large piece I paid no attention to until I got home...it's taken a hell of a beating but when I cleaned it it appears to have teeth marks also found a .223 cartridge,a modern jacketed rifle slug and a glass marble...didn't find that one of a kind,but any day out in the field beats a day at home

thanks again Joe
HH all

Attachments

• Picture 22.jpg
    Picture 22.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 272
  • Picture 23.jpg
    Picture 23.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 270
  • Picture 24.jpg
    Picture 24.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 275
Upvote 0
Re: couple of Antietam "maybes"

Nice digs. Wonder what the chewed piece is? Hope you post more on it.

Attachments

• remvet.jpg
    remvet.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 243
  • remvet.jpg
    remvet.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 247

No problem Nick....Sorry I couldn't stay all day with you,I'm sure we could have pulled a few more piece's out.Next time we meet up bring the "chewed" piece,I'm sure the "ferrall hog's" chewed this one too ::) ;D Talk to you later Buddy and thank's for the CW book's,I'll take good care of them.HH!!

hey congrats!!! I don't know if you saw my post but I got CW stuff right here in Wallingford! 2 officers buttons! I too would love to go south to do some real relic hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back