Couple of decent buttons from the farm.

hdmech71

Jan 25, 2012
wv
Detector(s) used
F75 se / Minelab Soveriogn / sunray probe/ whites classic Id/ pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Finds from yesterday. Was out trying to finds some more goodies from the old homestead and fought hard all day to pull a few decent pieces. The one thing I wanted to show is a piece of (something) from a few weeks ago I found but still cant figure it out. This piece shows up as iron on my classic ID and pro pointer loves it as well. It looks like a shiny piece of iron but has no sign of rust. It seems heavier than any lead piece and is way to tough to be lead. It has weight like a piece of petrified wood but it is not that. I cant cut it with a file and it has no magnetism. Could it be a meteor or something of that nature. From what I have read about meteors they are supposed to hold a magnet, so I just dont know. Something to make ya say ????? hmmmm. On to the other finds,, the flat was from yesterday and the flower B&Burnham from a few weeks ago. They are coming one or two at a time..... dug at least 50 square nails and got a nice tool. Looks like an old spud wrench. Lantern piece was next to an old privy hole I found,,,,, ( I will be back to Dig ). Anyway Hello From West By God Virginia. Merry Christmas ! Good luck out there

Attachments

• b&b back.jpg
    b&b back.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 66
  • B&burnham flower button and flat.jpg
    B&burnham flower button and flat.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 77
  • backs of buttons.jpg
    backs of buttons.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 64
  • iron tool and lantern control.jpg
    iron tool and lantern control.jpg